What a year 2020 has been – a roller coaster of lockdowns, quarantines, travel restrictions and more!! It’s kept us all on our toes and watching the development was never dull, there was always something new. It’s been a tough year for many of us on so many levels, work-wise, financially, personally, and we’re not out of the woods yet!
For me 2020 has been a year of learning:
- I learnt how to get by without handshakes, hugs or kisses
- I learnt to take nothing and no one for granted
- I learnt how to smile with my eyes when wearing a face mask
- I learnt that Zoom-ing, Skype-ing, Facetime-ing and WhatsApp-ing are great ways to keep in touch with friends and family
- I learnt to do more with less
- I learnt a few new skills, such as sewing face masks
- I learnt that vegan food can be totally delicious and satisfying
What I didn’t learn was a musical instrument or another foreign language. I’ve not yet joined a gym or taken up running, but perhaps that’s for next year?? 😉
I have a few New Year’s resolutions in mind: one of them is that I want to start writing blog posts on a regular basis again, probably not every week but perhaps every other weeek? So, watch this space!!
In the meantime, I’d like to wish you an enjoyable festive season – take care of yourselves and above all, stay healthy!!
Look forward to catching up with you next year!!